Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Chicago, Here I Come!

Well, I won't be online for about a week ... I think that's the longest I've gone with no computer since, hmmm, a really long time! But that's ok, I'll have a new city, shopping, sight - seeing, dancing, and of course all those brand new HOT BOYS! Bring it on!

Oh yeah, there's also the OUTmusic Awards, the whole purpose of my going! Can't wait to see all the performances and hobnob with all my peers. I think I'll have even more fun than I did last year at the awards in New York!

I'll give a full detailed report of my trip next Tuesday.

Ta, chillun'!

"Come on, babe, I know a hip hop spot where the gin is cold and the piano's hot! It's noisy hall where there's a nightly brawl and all ... that ... jazz!" - Catherine Zeta-Jones as Velma Kelly in Chicago, All That Jazz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home